Asset management and controlling
Your advantages with us
Ihre Anfrage zu Asset management and controlling
More information about Asset management and controlling
The core task of asset controlling is ongoing monitoring and regular reporting.
The scope of service increases with the complexity of the assets.
An independent and objective analysis is in the foreground.
– Complete inventory of assets included
– Creation of transparency of even complex international assets
– Decision templates as management summary
– Unification of performance measurement
– Analysis of investments in terms of opportunity / risk profile and tax specificities
– Identification of risk potentials
– Supervision of asset managers
– Central archiving function
– assumption of administrative tasks
Family assets have mostly grown over a longer period of time. They are widely diversified in asset classes, currencies and economic areas. The tax and legal requirements as well as risk management and controlling are correspondingly complex.
Investments require, in particular, the early recognition and appropriate valuation of opportunities and risks.
Asset controlling therefore sees itself as a comprehensive consulting and service offering in which the entire team of experts works hand in hand.
Active asset controlling provides a solid information base for developing investment and consolidation recommendations and optimizing structures.
Our range of services includes tasks such as inventory management / accounting, control and analysis.
Our reporting system is the tangible result of asset controlling, which informs our clients in a decision-oriented and detailed manner.